What are the benefits of relying on SNR and NTN for your automotive spare parts?
- A large product range: We cover more than 95% of the market needs and all European and Asian vehicle brands are equipped with our products.
- An assortment of OEM-quality products that play an essential role in ensuring your safety: components made using original equipment production processes and produced on original equipment manufacturing lines.
- Dedicated support teams that provide any assistance you may need: documentation, tutorial videos, technical support, and more.
- Experience that automotive manufacturers have valued for more than 100 years: innovation, quality, safety, performance optimisation and minimisation of environmental impacts.
Our e-catalogue presents our full product range classified according to our 4 product families:
- CHASSIS: Wheel bearing kits, wheel bearing units, drive shaft kits, CV joint kits and boot kits, brake discs with integrated bearing, wheel speed sensors, suspension kits, strut mount bearings, strut bearings, etc.
- POWERTRAIN: Timing belt kits with and without water pump, tensioner rollers, idler rollers, accessories belt kits, crankshaft pulleys, overrunning alternator pulleys, belts, accessories belt rollers, electric water pumps, air conditioner bearings, etc.
- DRIVELINE: Clutch release bearings, gearbox bearings
- TRUCK: Wheel bearings, gearbox bearings, alternator bearings
Our e-catalogue also lists the spare part numbers that correspond to each vehicle, model, version and registration date, along with the part numbers of equivalent spare parts marketed by other brands.